ICC International Cannabis Corp (OTC:KNHBF)
ICC International Cannabis Corp (OTC:KNHBF), formerly Kaneh Bosm Biotechnology Inc, is a holding company specializing in the acquisition and operation of international cannabis assets.
ICC boasts an in-depth understanding of both the cannabis and biomedical industries, as well as vast experience within the many associated cannabis industry vehicles and derivatives.
The Company’s objective is to provide superior products at competitive prices. While remaining devoted to founding a global benchmark for the international cannabis community.
ICC International Cannabis Corp (OTC:KNHBF) is equipped with comprehensive solutions for emerging companies within this industry. Their robust services affords the Company opportunities to develop key alliances with various cannabis verticals.
ICC International Cannabis Corp (OTC:KNHBF) has agreements in place for:
– European-based pharmaceutical distribution, importation, research and development,
– working interests on industrial hemp licenses in Greece,
– license to extract and manufacture Cannabinoid in Poland, as well as
– licenses to cultivate, produce, distribute, store, and export cannabis and cannabis derivatives in Colombia, Lesotho and Denmark.
MISSION & QUALITY ASSURANCE
The Company’s mission is to promote holistic wellness by expanding the design, development and production of the most innovative and best performing cannabis products and facilities.
ICC International Cannabis Corp (OTC:KNHBF) believes that business success requires community engagement, which is why the Company plans on investing and participating in the local business community, both inside and outside the cannabis industry.
In evaluating a prospective business, ICC International Cannabis Corp (OTC:KNHBF) conducts thorough due diligence encompassing the following:
– meetings with incumbent management and employees,
– document reviews, and inspection of facilities, as well as
– a review of financial reports and other information made available.
CORPORATE MANDATE & STRATEGY
ICC International Cannabis Corps’ (OTC:KNHBF) corporate mandate is to plan, design, build and operate the highest quality, lowest cost cannabis production, processing and distribution facilities worldwide through their partners.
These strategic contributions affords the Company’s partners elevated abilities to expand core business units, while permitting autonomy and a continued focus on innovation.
Supplemented by capital infusion and debt restructuring opportunities, the Company affords their industry partners by offering tailored value add services including:
– product positioning,
– brand awareness,
– manufacturing and cultivation expertise, as well as
– legal, financial and regulatory guidance.
– 110 clients representing approximately 35,000 pharmacies in 16 countries.
– 13 hectares of optimal agricultural land dedicated to cannabis cultivation located in Funza, Colombia.
– 16 acres of fertile agricultural land dedicated to industrial cultivation and CBD extraction situated within the Greek prefecture of Imathia.
– 2,400 pharmacies included in the distribution portfolio of independent and corporate pharmacies across South Africa.
– 473,000 sq/ft fully automated IMC-GAP, ISO:9001 and European GMP compliant greenhouse facility to be constructed in Denmark.
-4 licences for cultivation, spanning three continents.
EXTRACTION & MANUFACTURING OF CANNABINOID IN POLAND
Polannabis controls a Polish hemp-processing licence, which permits the extraction and manufacturing of Cannabinoid (CBD) derived products from hemp biomass. Polannabis has access to over 850 acres of premium hemp crops; estimated to produce up to 6,800 tons of biomass for CBD extraction.
Polannabis has a extraction and manufacturing facility, equipped with a proprietary Hydrocarbon extraction technologies. Polannabis’ operations are currently producing CBD isolates, distillates, bulk oils, paste and tinctures. Through its collaboration agreement with a local university, Polannabis has established highly efficient post-processing separation protocols and testing procedures.
ICC and Polannabis are in negotiations for long-term off take agreements and CBD supply contracts. The Company’s initial investment in Cannabis will increase CBD extraction capacity to over 200, 000 grams per month.
PROCUREMENT & DISTRIBUTION IN EUROPE
Marathon Global has an exclusive agreement with Cosmos Holdings, a European based pharmaceutical distributor, to procure and distribute medical cannabis products and all cannabis derivatives for clients of Cosmos in approved countries within its distribution network. This comprises of 110 clients, representing approximately 35,000 pharmacies in 16 countries.
Marathon Global brings an unparalleled ability to supply the overwhelming demand for cannabis extracts in Europe, as Cosmos brings generations worth of experience and relationship to International Cannabis Corp (OTC:KNHBF). This distribution strategy carries on the Company’s existing distribution business through its unique BioCanna ADM retail system.
HEMP CULTIVATION, MANUFACTURING, DISTRIBUTION & EXPORT
EU Cannabis Corp
EU Cannabis Corp has the option to acquire a 90% working interest in industrial hemp licences held by Cannatec Greece A.E.
Cannatech currently holds three licences covering a total of 16 acres situated within the Greek prefecture of Imathia. Greece boasts over 300 days of sunshine per year, resulting in attractive conditions for outdoor hemp cultivation.
These licences permit EU Cannabis to cultivate, manufacture, distribute and export industrial hemp and its many cannabidiol (CBD) derived extracts.
The alignment of the company’s existing distribution channels, revolutionary ADM retail system, along with EU Cannabis’s robust extraction capabilities, will assist in appeasing an expanding appetite for functional CBD products within the European Union.
ICC International Cannabis Corp. has received notice that the Greek government is performing its final review on ICC’s Greek medical cannabis cultivation application. The company expects to receive final approval from the Greek government in the coming weeks.
Upon receiving final approval from the appropriate Greek authorities, ICC plans to break ground on the construction of three cultivation, processing and extraction structures with a total footprint of 97,000 square feet. ICC reserves the right to expand its cultivation and laboratory footprint in a discretionary nature.
LICENSES FOR CANNABIS CULTIVATION AND MANUFACTURING, MANAGEMENT, AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGIES
Danavian Cannabis Ltd
Danavian controls one of 12 cannabis cultivation and manufacturing licences in the Kingdom of Denmark.
ICC International Cannabis Corp’s entry into Denmark rivals industry competitors such as Canopy Growth Corporation, Green Organic Dutchman Holdings, Aurora Cannabis Inc. and CannTrust Holdings.
Danavian has engaged an Israeli cannabis organic cultivation and management company, Sababa Sciences Inc. Sababa Sciences will provide end-to-end management, including the implementation of advanced Israeli agricultural technologies, for high quality medical cannabis treatments.
Danavian and Sababa Sciences designed a 473,000 s/f, fully automated greenhouse facility that will meet IMC-GAP, ISO:9001 and European GMP standards. Cannabis and cannabis derivatives produced by Danavian will be sold through Denmark’s retail pharmacy network.
Danavian holds claim to premier European cannabis assets; domiciled in a jurisdiction with a highly skilled agriculture and manufacturing workforce. Danavian also boasts various industry relationships that will complement future development potential throughout Scandinavia.
Finished cannabis and cannabis derivatives produced by ICC will be sold through Denmark’s retail pharmacy network. The Kingdom of Denmark has developed a program for reimbursement for cannabis therapeutics through its national health care program. Patients can be reimbursed for their cannabis medicine in the same manner as all other prescriptions. ICC and Sababa Sciences also boast various industry relationships that will complement future development potential throughout Scandinavia. Continued development of ICC’s Danish cannabis portfolio will help serve both local and export market demand. ICC’s Danish assets are strategically positioned in immediate proximity to Germany, allowing for direct imports of CBD (cannabidiol) products, as well as medical cannabis flower.
Continued development of Danavian’s Danish cannabis portfolio will help serve local and export market demand. Danavian is tactically positioned in immediate proximity to Germany, allowing for direct imports of CBD products, as well as medical cannabis flower.
CULTIVATE, MANUFACTURE, SUPPLY, HOLD, IMPORT, EXPORT & TRANSPORT CANNABIS
CanAfrica holds a licence to cultivate, manufacture, supply, hold, import, export and transport cannabis and derivative products.
In 2017, the Kingdom of Lesotho was the first nation to legalize medical cannabis in Africa. It has an ideal climate for low-cost greenhouse cannabis production. It averages over 300 days of sunshine every year. Lesotho is a favourable jurisdiction for cannabis cultivation due to its rich soils, ideal climate, skilled agricultural work force, low-cost labour and access to key infrastructure. Lesotho has also signed numerous international trade agreements. These trade agreements permit the unencumbered export of Lesotho’s cannabis products to various jurisdictions worldwide. It is anticipated that Lesotho will act as a staging ground for access to larger African markets that may yield greater demand potential.
CanAfrica has engaged Volare, a leading Lesotho-based infrastructure and development consultancy firm. Volare will assist the company with local development support, as well as the acquisition of land earmarked for cannabis cultivation, storage and manufacturing facilities. Volare has identified a portfolio of key land parcels that are well suited for agriculture and manufacturing development. The identified parcels are equipped with the necessary on-site utility resources and are located in close proximity to transportation hubs.
CanAfrica believes that by establishing a presence in Africa, it will extend its current business model and allow the company to produce its own products to push through its European distribution networks.
CONSUMER PRODUCTS, STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS, MANAGEMENT, EDUCATIONAL AND TRAINING RESOURCES
Aricannabis has agreements in place to provide cannabis products to over 2,800 independent and corporate pharmacies across South Africa (see the news release dated Aug. 16, 2018). The Company’s South African distribution network is complemented by the company’s licences for medical cannabis cultivation, manufacturing, distribution, transport, research and import/export in the Kingdom of Lesotho.
Aricannabis, via NuCare provides their medical partners with the following:
- Access to innovative consumer products;
- Strategic partnerships with key suppliers;
- Management of channel pressure; and
- Educational and training resources.
On Sept. 18, South Africa’s Constitutional Court unanimously voted to legalize adult cannabis consumption, as well as the cultivation of cannabis for private consumption. South Africa’s parliament is expected to amend the laws that criminalize cannabis following the Constitutional Court’s ruling in the coming months.
The alignment of ICC’s existing cultivation capabilities and distribution channels in Lesotho, complemented by these new established marketing and distribution channels, will augment the Company’s African seed-to-sale objectives.
CULTIVATE, PRODUCE, HOLD, SELL & EXPORT CANNABIS IN COLOMBIA
Cannabis Medical Group SAS
Cannabis Medical Group SAS, a Colombian entity, holds licenses to cultivate, produce, hold, sell and export cannabis and cannabis derivatives.
Cannabis Medical Group previously acquired 13 hectares of optimal agricultural land located in Funza, the heart of the Bogota savanna, which is also one of the safest areas in Colombia. It is conveniently located within a 20-kilometre drive to Bogota’s international airport. The lease on this land has been prepaid for a period of 10 years.
Cannabis Medical Group SAS has commenced construction of its Colombian cannabis centre of excellence. The company’s COE will serve as headquarters for the company’s flagship property (the cannabis park), located in the heart of the Bogota savannah in Funza, Colombia.
The COE’s mission is to advance ICC’s craft cannabis cultivation capabilities. Once complete, the COE will act as a collaboration facility, where renowned industry growers, geneticists and service providers can assemble and pursue revolutionary cannabis-centric projects and initiatives. It is ICC’s belief that the COE will assist in catapulting Colombia into a world-class cannabis cultivation jurisdiction.
Colombia has become a sought-after jurisdiction for cannabis cultivation activities, as it has a world-leading combination of broad public and private sector acceptance, ideal growing conditions, and a massive addressable market.
Phase 1 of the cannabis park construction is currently underway, highlighted by a one-hectare, polycarbonate greenhouse. Once phase 1 is complete, ICC will begin test trials of its 10 primary cannabis strains. These test trials will assist in solidifying ICC’s Colombian cultivation and production quotas. Upon completion of the test trials, ICC will present its findings to Colombian officials, who will then award the company its finalized quotas.
ICC’s Colombian cannabis park is forecasted to produce between 25,000 and 40,000 kilograms of dried cannabis flowers per year. Once fully optimized, ICC’s Colombian assets are projected to generate up to 500,000 kilograms of dried cannabis flower per annum.
INTELLIGENT AUTOMATED RETAIL KIOSK FOR THE DISPENSING OF CANNABIS
BioCanna ADM Retail System
The BioCanna ADM retail system is an intelligent automated retail kiosk for the dispensing of cannabis and related products, in both medical and commercial markets.
The BioCanna ADM retail system offers a solution to many of the concerns related to controlling access, to ensure only properly identified and qualified clients can obtain marijuana products. With strict regulations in place throughout North America, the BioCanna ADM could offer cannabis retailers a means to meet and surpass regulated requirements.
The system is unique, as it encompasses the 5 crucial elements identified by Ret. Major Neill Franklin, executive director of LEAP for automated cannabis retail.
Those elements are included below:
1 Access control (no minors or un-prescribed patients)
2 Purchase volume control (monthly or daily quantity limits)
3 Secure storage of product (climate controlled and theft proof)
4 Transactional oversight by regulators via software monitoring
5 Proven track record in a controlled substance/products environment
The proprietary software system, which operates the BioCanna ADM, offers regulatory bodies the ability to dynamically observe transactions in real-time at every Kiosk located within their legal jurisdiction.
KEY INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS
- Cannabis industry sales expected to surpass $9.5 billion in 2018 — with MJBizDaily forecasting sales of up to $12 billion.
- International Cannabis Corp recently acquired a hemp-processing licence permitting the extraction and manufacturing of Cannabinoid (CBD) derived products in Poland.
- The Company secured a fully equipped 55 acre land parcel in Møeldrup, Denmark where they will begin operations. This will complement its Danish distribution and align the company for future opportunities in the Scandinavian countries.
- Well positioned to capitalize on South Africa’s maturing cannabis regulations, through its South African pharmaceutical network and Lesotho based cultivation and export licences.
- Lesotho, a favourable jurisdiction for cannabis cultivation due to its rich soils, ideal climate, skilled agricultural workforce, low cost labour, and access to key infrastructure.
- Automated and regulated retail system in North America for the dispensing of cannabis and related products in both medical and commercial markets.
- Secured eligibility by The Depository Trust Company (DTC) for its shares on the OTC Markets. DTC is a subsidiary of the Depository Trust & Clearing Corp (DTCC) that manages the electronic clearing and settlement of publicly traded companies in the United States.
- Distribution network of approximately 35,000 pharmacies throughout 16 countries will complement the Company’s Greek cultivation capabilities.
“ICC eagerly awaits final approval from the Greek Government. ICC’s team in Greece has been working tirelessly to secure the first Greek medical cultivation licence granted to a non-governmental organization. Through collaboration with ICC, Greece is presented with a unique opportunity to expedite the realization of the benefits of a legalized cannabis industry.”
Eugene Beukman, chief executive officer and director of ICC
- International Cannabis Corp (OTC:KNHBF) acquired Polannabis Holdings in October 2018. Polannabis controls a Polish hemp-processing licence, which permits the extraction and manufacturing of Cannabinoid (CBD) derived products from hemp biomass.
Poland is the sixth most populous EU member state and collectively with Greece will function as ICC’s flagship European hemp cultivation and extraction hub. EU marketplace has over 750 million potential consumers affording ICC with a unique opportunity to service this high growth marketplace.
- International Cannabis Corp (OTC:KNHBF) announced a strategic tie-up with Auxly Cannabis Group Inc (CVE:XLY, OTCQX:CBWTF), which sees the latter invest C$5 million into the Company. The transaction advances both businesses and Auxly will become a preferred commercial partner to ICC for future international and domestic cannabis ventures for ten years.
Auxly will also give Kaneh guidance for future production facility design and development, cannabis licensing and regulatory compliance, branding and marketing matters, distribution channel expansion, and related financing.
- ICC International Cannabis Corp (OTC:KNHBF) has agreements in place to supply a European-based pharmaceutical distributor with a network of 35,000 pharmacies in 16 countries.
In addition, ICC is actively pursuing further cannabis licences and related infrastructure in other international jurisdictions where cannabis is legal for medical or non-medical purposes.
- ICC International Cannabis Corp (OTC:KNHBF) announced they have secured 55 acres of land in Møeldrup, Denmark on the September 27, 2018.
The land is over 2,400,000 s/f. Of this, 1,400,000 s/f are allocated for greenhouses and over 1,000,000 s/f earmarked for processing, extraction, research and manufacturing facilities.
- ICC controls a 16-acre land parcel situated in northern Greece, which upon receipt of the medicinal cannabis licence will be dedicated to medical grade cannabis cultivation, extraction, distribution, as well as research and development.
The Company’s distribution network of approximately 35,000 pharmacies throughout 16 countries will complement the Company’s Greek cultivation capabilities.
- ICC’s portfolio company CanAfrica, holds licenses for medical cannabis cultivation, manufacturing, distribution, transport, research and import/export in the Kingdom of Lesotho.
In 2017, Lesotho became the first African nation to issue licenses for medical cannabis operations. Lesotho is a favourable jurisdiction for cannabis cultivation due to its rich soils, ideal climate, skilled agricultural workforce, low cost labour, and access to key infrastructure.
- ICC’s has agreements in place to provide cannabis products to over 2,800 independent and corporate pharmacies across South Africa.
The Company’s South African distribution network is complemented by the Company’s licences for medical cannabis cultivation, manufacturing, distribution, transport, research and import/export in the Kingdom of Lesotho.
- ICC has secured eligibility by The Depository Trust Company (DTC) for its shares on the OTC Markets. DTC is a subsidiary of the Depository Trust & Clearing Corp (DTCC) that manages the electronic clearing and settlement of publicly traded companies in the United States.
- The Company has commenced construction of its Colombian Cannabis Centre of Excellence (the “Centre of Excellence” or “COE”). The Company’s COE will serve as headquarters for the Company’s flagship property (the “Cannabis Park”); located in the heart of the Bogota Savannah in Funza, Colombia.
- International Cannabis Breaks Ground On Colombian Centre Of Excellence For Cannabis Propagation; Marking Initialization Of 10-Hectare Cannabis Park Oct 5, 2018
- International Cannabis Reports Greek Government Performing Final Review Of Medical Cannabis Cultivation Application Oct 1, 2018
- International Cannabis Advances Danish Cannabis Operations; Secures 55 Acre Land Parcel In Møeldrup, Denmark Sep 27, 2018
- International Cannabis Announces Change of Ticker Symbol to “WRLD” Sep 24, 2018
- International Cannabis Applauds South African Cannabis Legalization Sep 20, 2018
- ICC International Cannabis Announces Effective Date For Name Change Sep 19, 2018
- Auxly Cannabis Group And Kaneh Bosm Biotechnology Inc. Announce Strategic Investment And Partnership And Name Change Of KBB To ICC International Cannabis Corp. Sep 17, 2018
- Kaneh Bosm Announces Kaneh Bosm Engages Leading Lesotho Based Infrastructure And Development Firm Sep 12, 2018
- Kaneh Bosm Announces DTC Eligibility Sep 4, 2018
- Kaneh Bosm Expands European Cannabis Footprint With Danish Cultivation And Manufacturing Licence Aug 28, 2018
- Kaneh Bosm To Establish Distribution Footprint Of 2,800 South African Pharmacies, Complimenting Its Lesotho Cultivation Aug 22, 2018
- Kaneh Bosm Biotechnology Inc. Announces Listing On United States OTC Market Aug 14, 2018
- Kaneh Bosm Portfolio Company; EU Cannabis Corp. Finalizing Application For Greek Medical Cannabis Licence Aug 8, 2018
- Corporate Update Jul 30, 2018
- Kaneh Bosm To Expand Cultivation Footprint Jun 21, 2018
- Kaneh Bosm BioTechnology Announces Update Jun 19, 2018
- Kaneh Bosm BioTechnology Inc. (the “Company”) (CSE: KBB) Appoints Peter Nguyen as its Chief Financial Officer Jun 13, 2018
- Kaneh Bosm Biotechnology Integrates Growing License To Create A Seed To Sale Business Plan Jun 7, 2018
- Kaneh Bosm Biotechnology Closes Transaction With Marathon Global Jun 6, 2018
- Kaneh Bosm BioTechnology Augments Existing Distribution Model with European Deal May 21, 2018
- Kaneh Bosm BioTechnology Inc. (the “Company”) (CSE: KBB) Appoints Eugene Beukman to the board of directors Apr 27, 2018
- Kaneh Bosm BioTechnology Inc. (the “Company”) (CSE: KBB) Closing Financing for $4,007,500 Apr 6, 2018
- Kaneh Bosm BioTechnology Inc. (the “Company”) (CSE: KBB) Arranges $4,000,000 Private Placement Mar 13, 2018
Suite 810 –789 West Pender Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 1H2
p: 604 687-2038
THE CSE HAS NOT REVIEWED AND DOES NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR ADEQUACY OF THIS RELEASE.
This news release includes certain statements that may be deemed “forward-looking statements”. The use of any of the words “anticipate”, “continue”, “estimate”, “expect”, “may”, “will”, “would”, “project”, “should”, “believe” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Although the Company believes that the expectations and assumptions on which the forward-looking statements are based are reasonable, undue reliance should not be placed on the forward-looking statements because the Company can give no assurance that they will prove to be correct. Since forward-looking statements address future events and conditions, by their very nature they involve inherent risks and uncertainties. These statements speak only as of the date of this News Release. Actual results could differ materially from those currently anticipated due to a number of factors and risks including various risk factors discussed in the Company’s disclosure documents which can be found under the Company’s profile on www.sedar.com. EA Investor Relations has been paid Forty Thousand Dollars for a Two week investor awareness campaign.