- State-licensed online unsecured consumer loan company
- Attractive alternative to expensive payday lenders
- Cumulative loan volume increased to more than $16 million end of 2017
- Since January 2015, cumulative loan volume has increased by 192%
IEG Holdings Corp. (OTCQB: IEGH) is a publicly traded, global leader in consumer finance providing small-sized online personal loans in the United States via a state-licensed operating subsidiary, Investment Evolution Corporation, under the consumer brand “Mr. Amazing Loans.” Based in Las Vegas, the company originates consumer loans in 20 states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin via its online platform and distribution network. IEGH is a licensed direct lender with state licenses and/or certificates of authority to lend in each state and offers all loans within the prevailing statutory rates.
Mr. Amazing Loans is a leading FinTech company specializing in dedicated loan amounts of $5,000 to $10,000 offered directly to consumers through an easy-to-use website known for its professional interaction with applicants. All loans are originated, processed and serviced out of the company’s Las Vegas corporate offices, eliminating the need for physical locations in each state where IEGH is licensed to…
More from NetworkNewsWire
- SinglePoint, Inc. (SING) Facilitates Cryptocurrency Payment Solutions through SingleSeed Platform
- Standard Lithium Ltd. (TSX.V: SLL) (FRA: S5L) (OTCQX: STLHF) Sees Golden Opportunity in Arkansas Brine Fields
- Cryptocurrency Finds Security Amid Underlying Mutual Distrust Common Between Trading Partners
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is an information service that provides (1) access to our news aggregation and syndication servers, (2) NetworkNewsBreaks that summarize corporate news and information, (3) enhanced press release services, (4) social media distribution and optimization services, and (5) a full array of corporate communication solutions. As a multifaceted financial news and content distribution company with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. NNW has an ever-growing distribution network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets across the country. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.